List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1932828 ] Getting 503
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-06-19 10:31:38

Support Requests item #1932828, was opened at 2008-04-02 21:16
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hal9
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1932828&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Just started running Tor on my Mac running 10.3.9. Worked fine at first, then after a \
restart it won't let me load any URLs when Tor is enabled. Just a 503 page that I \
can't get past. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

> Comment By: Hal Burgiss (hal9)
This is a Privoxy support forum, not TOR. If you want help just with
Privoxy, then uninstall TOR, or at least disable it. As mentioned our FAQ
has some pointers for DNS problems and integration with TOR.

Comment By: Hal Burgiss (hal9)