List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1967345 ] Unable to proxy
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-05-25 16:33:53

Support Requests item #1967345, was opened at 2008-05-19 19:24
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1967345&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: blocking
Group: 3.0.8

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I am trying to configure privoxy to just let through any connections to port 5190 \
through without any blocking, but I am getting the following message in the log.

May 19 15:23:46.024 Privoxy(00000380) Info: Request from 127.0.0.1 denied. limit
-connect{443 (implied default)} doesn't allow CONNECT requests to port 5190.

I have disabled the limit-connect setting through modifying the user.action file and \
through the gui, but to no avail.  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

It seems like I am able to browse the web without any problems though.