List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1840526 ] Privoxy Doesn't
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-05-21 22:38:30

Support Requests item #1840526, was opened at 2007-11-28 12:08
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1840526&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have Tor and Privoxy 3.0.6 running on Mac OS X 10.4.11, no firewall other than the \
one built-into Mac OS X.

This has worked before, but now for some reason Privoxy won't allow me to connect to \
any site while Tor is running. It doesn't matter how many times I click on the 'try \
again' link, it still fails every time. If I turn off Tor, everything works fine as \
before.

Is this a bug introduced with the latest release that's related to running it with \
Tor, or what? How can this be fixed or worked around, without turning off Tor?

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)