List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1953476 ] Firefox will
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-04-30 2:27:05

Support Requests item #1953476, was opened at 2008-04-28 11:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hal9
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1953476&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am working with Privoxy 3.0.8 in Windows XP with Firefox.  After setting the \
correct manual proxy settings in Firefox, Privoxy works fine unless I close the \
browser, go away awhile, and then reopen Firefox.  I find that for some reason \
Firefox has reset the radio button to direct connection to internet and the IP:Port \
for Privoxy are no longer present.  What is causing this to reset?

On another computer, when I installed Privoxy, in the proxy setting area of Firefox, \
the "no proxy for:" section has localhost, 127.0.0.1.  This is not the case for the \
second computer.  Should this be one way or another.

I would like to chain this with Tor.  But I seem to be having problems right now with \
the settings holding for Privoxy.  SOCKSv5 was already selected and I left it the \
same.  I have not changed any files yet and just using the default settings for \
Privoxy.

Mike