List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1952808 ] Privoxy
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-04-28 15:42:43

Support Requests item #1952808, was opened at 2008-04-27 16:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1952808&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: 3.0.8

Initial Comment:
Privoxy version 3.0.8
Windows XP SP2
Opera 9.27
occured on http://config.privoxy.org/edit-actions-list?f=1
Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.1.325
Also using TOR & Vidalia

When I try to go on the Configuration Page (by opening "p.p" and trying to edit sth), \
there is only the following error page:

[b] Privoxy Configuration access denied [/b]

Access to http://config.privoxy.org/edit-actions-list?f=1 has been denied because:
it requires a feature that has been disabled by the Privoxy administrator,
you didn't come here through one of Privoxy's CGI pages, or
the "Referer:" header is blocked.

Note that the following features which used to be enabled in earlier releases are now \
off by default:  enable-edit-actions
enable-remote-toggle
enable-remote-http-toggle (Most likely you don't need this anyway.)

Please refer to the documentation behind the links to learn how to enable them again \
and what the consequences are.

All enabled features are accessible from the main menu, some of them are protected \
with a referrer check though. If you got caught by the referrer check, but are \
absolutely sure you know what you are doing, please try again.

If the "Referer:" header is blocked, you'll have to make an exception for Privoxy's \
web interface first. Note that dumb referrer blocking is a bad idea anyway, as it \
makes it easier to fingerprint your requests. Consider using Privoxy's conditional \

What can I do? I just want to config my program!

Thanks for Help!

Mail: albertzweistein@haefft.de