List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] Problem with My Yahoo Page
From:       Mike <miked () softtalker ! com>
Date:       2008-04-27 1:13:28

Hello,

I'm using the new/beta My Yahoo web page (cm.my.yahoo.com).  At the top of the page \
they have a few links that I can't get to work with Privoxy.  Those links are \
"Personalize this page", "Share this page", and there's a dynamic link in the middle \
that changes links to various items that Yahoo deems as hot.  If you hold the mouse \
over these links, Firefox says it's a javascript:void() link in the bottom left \
section of the browser.  If I bypass Privoxy and change nothing else with my setup I \
can successfully use the links so it has to be Privoxy (as opposed to a Firefox \
plugin).

I thought the link was flash, so I tried to disable flash for cm.my.yahoo.com and it \
didn't work.  I also tried to do the following in the user.actions file: { -filter{ \
html-annoyances } } cm.my.yahoo.com

{ -filter{ js-annoyances } }
cm.my.yahoo.com

...and neither of these worked.

I've run out of things to try.  Has anyone had this problem and fixed it?  I read \
through the manual somewhat but I couldn't quite figure out other filters/actions \
might fix this problem.  Also what logging/debug options what help me troubleshoot \
this?

Thanks!
-MikeD