List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1756112 ] Different ports
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-07-25 18:34:25

Support Requests item #1756112, was opened at 2007-07-18 12:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1756112&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: 3.0.x

Initial Comment:
I'm using privoxy 3.0.5 and tor 0.1.1.26 under opensuse linux 10.2. Browsing with tor \
is slow, so I want to use it only for pelicular things. On the other hand I want to \
use the other privoxy features like adblocking or user-agent-faking in every browsing \
session. So is there a way to set up privoxy in a way, that it listens to one port \
                and routes it over tor and an other port only for doing its own \
                stuff?
E.g.: Port 1234 goes thru privoxy and tor
Port 1235 goes thru privoxy and then into the net.

Hope it's understandable, what I want to do.

Mail: klei6b05@uni-trier.de