List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1755935 ] Multiple proxies
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-07-18 17:09:35

Support Requests item #1755935, was opened at 2007-07-18 08:06
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1755935&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I'm using Privoxy 3.0.6 with Windows XP Home Edition SP 2 and IE 6.

I donnot understand the intructions for configuring multiple proxies.

I have a cashing proxy and the setting for it is HTTP Localhost: Port 8080. I have \
attached a file of my proxy settings window. A screenshot of my proxy settings window \
is also available at http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/downloads/proxyScrShot.doc

Privoxy works great when I set the proxy setting for HTTP 127.0.0.1: Port 8118. But I \
am unable to understand the directions in the user manual for setting multiple \
proxies.

Could you please tell me step-by-step what I need to do to assign settings for both \
proxies.

Thank you. Have a great day,

Charlie
downloads@intergate.com