List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1717086 ] Privoxy locks
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-05-27 2:20:16

Support Requests item #1717086, was opened at 2007-05-11 03:28
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1717086&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: startup
Group: 3.0.x

Initial Comment:
I am using Privoxy 3.0.6, an I am having a problem on Windows Vista. When starting \
Privoxy with the following option, privoxy locks up.:

{Windows Batch File}
start .\PortableTor\Privoxy\privoxy.exe ".\PortableTor\Privoxy\config.txt"

I don't know why the program locks up, but I'd like to be able to solve the problem. \
Occasionally the program won't lock up and will actually work correctly, but it \
appears to be random.

Can anyone offer any assistance?