List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1721304 ] United States
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-05-21 0:55:39

Support Requests item #1721304, was opened at 2007-05-18 09:26
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hal9
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1721304&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: None

Initial Comment:
All I really need Privoxy for is to set up a United States proxy server through which \
I can surf the internet.  I live in Venezuela but would like to see pages as if I \
were back home in the States.  Can Privoxy do this?  If so, how do I configure such a \
server?

Thanks,
Eric