List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1683891 ] trustfile
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-03-20 18:29:26

Support Requests item #1683891, was opened at 2007-03-19 19:10
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1683891&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: 3.0.x

Initial Comment:
Where/How do I edit the config file or 'uncomment' the trust file line etc to get the \
trustfile to work?

I am not familiar with this type of software but if given just a little direction I \
can figure things out. I have created a text file of URL's that I want accessed.

It is recommended that Privoxy be compiled with the --disable-force, --disable-toggle \
and  --disable-editor options, if this feature is to be used. HOW??

Unset (commented out). When activated: trust (Unix) or trust.txt (Windows)

How do I set this (uncomment)?

Any help would be helpful.

Thank you