List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1672030 ] Connect failed
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-03-17 2:20:07

Support Requests item #1672030, was opened at 2007-03-01 13:43
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1672030&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: actions files
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I can access my Yahoo email, but each time it failed when I tried to send an email; \
the error message is 503 from UCOPIA Controller - Connect failed.