List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1671909 ] Invalid header
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-03-11 18:32:42

Support Requests item #1671909, was opened at 2007-03-01 17:57
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by fabiankeil
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1671909&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: other
Group: 3.0.x

Initial Comment:
If I connect via telnet to privoxy and type "CONNECT" it says:
HTTP/1.0 400 Invalid header received from browser
I have a program which I want to use with privoxy (and tor behind) which uses just a \
"CONNECT". Is it possible to turn it off that privoxy tests the browser header?

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)