List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1661412 ] Gmail setting
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-03-05 3:20:12

Support Requests item #1661412, was opened at 2007-02-16 02:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1661412&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: configuration
Group: 3.0.x

Initial Comment:
Hi,

let me first give the required details before asking my question:
OS: Windows 98
Privoxy: 3.0.6 for windows
Browser: Opera 9.1(would like to know about ie and firefox as well)

I am using trustfile concept, it's really a nice one. I have allowed a few sites on \
which I have trust and they are working fine. Now, I want to add my email account \
which is in gmail so that I can use it. I have tried a lot of options but it doesn't \
seem to trust gmail. I accept that I am new to privoxy and therefore, I would like to \
know in detail how to configure the trust file and other settings, if needed, to make \
my gmail work.

Moreover, If you can tell me the same for all other mail accounts, like yahoo, msn, \
hotmail, rediff, then that will be of great help.

Regards,
Ravi