List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-1341603 ] error 404
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-12-08 19:46:02

Support Requests item #1341603, was opened at 2005-10-29 06:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=1341603&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
i have windows xp. i keep getting error 404. how can i eliminate this error? it's \
very annoying. i use privoxy with tor.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)