List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-957144 ] uninstalling Privoxy filter
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-05-20 0:15:56

Support Requests item #957144, was opened at 2004-05-19 17:15
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=957144&group_id=11118

Category: filters
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Please advise as to how to uninstall the web filter I
installed on our Windows ME last night. I simply wanted
to install a web filter and consequently haven't been
able to manuever on the net or even sign in since. (I'm
using my lap top to send this.)

Thank you for your assistance.

Mary Harned

e-mail address: