List:       privoxy-users
Subject:    [privoxy-users] [ ijbswa-Support Requests-956591 ] Hotmail logout blank screen
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-05-19 9:31:11

Support Requests item #956591, was opened at 2004-05-19 09:31
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=211118&aid=956591&group_id=11118

Category: other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Privoxy 3.0.3
Windows 2000
Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106

Using the default filter files untouched except for in
user.action:
{ allow-all-cookies }
.hotmail.com
.hotmail.msn.com
.passport.net
.passport.com

When using Privoxy and I wish to sign out of Hotmail I
obtain a blank screen with the URL
http://login.passport.net/uilogout.srf?
_lang=EN&lc=1033&id=2&ru=http%3a%2f%2fwww%
2emsn%2ecom&dontall=

I have tried these four cases:

 1. Open browser, delete all cookies, clear cache.  Go to
www.hotmail.com Sign in and out with Privoxy disabled
{by clearing the check mark on the task bar icon} = No
problems screen contains http://www.msn.com/  Close
browser

 2. Open browser, delete all cookies, clear cache. Sign in
with Privoxy enabled, Sign out with Privoxy enabled =
Blank screen,  Close browser

2.   Open browser, delete all cookies, clear cache.  Sign
in with Privoxy enabled, Sign out with Privoxy disabled
{by clearing the check mark on the task bar icon} = No
problems and I end up at http://www.msn.com/ ,  Close
browser

3.   Open browser, delete all cookies, clear cache.  Sign
in with Privoxy disabled {by clearing the check mark on
the task bar icon}, Sign out with Privoxy enabled {by
selecting the check mark on the task bar icon} = Blank
screen

Very impressed with product.

Please advise if you want other tests carried out.

Best regards,

Peter