List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] [ ijbswa-Bugs-3615323 ] Error 503 during iframes and images loading
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2014-01-30 9:31:01

Bugs item #3615323, was opened at 2014-01-30 01:31
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by mariya-israeli
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=111118&aid=3615323&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: other
Group: version 3.0.21

Initial Comment:
I've just compiled sources by using Cygwin, I didn't change anything in the code. \
I've changed *.filter and *.action files, because I need to load all iframes, include \
commercial. Compiled version works, but error 503 is occurred often during iframes \
and images loading.