List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] [ ijbswa-Actionsfile feedback-3481774 ] Corrupted sites
From:       SourceForge.net <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2012-01-30 22:50:41

Actionsfile feedback item #3481774, was opened at 2012-01-30 14:50
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by mrahk
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=460288&aid=3481774&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: filter: other problem
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I found that the sites www.tweakers.net and www.buienradar.nl are heavily corrupted \
by the blogspot filter. I know it is probably pretty useless to set that filter \
against all sites anyway, but I did so I let you know the results just to improve \
privoxy.