List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] [ ijbswa-Actionsfile feedback-1910329 ] Blocking
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2008-06-09 23:08:28

Actionsfile feedback item #1910329, was opened at 2008-03-08 19:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=460288&aid=1910329&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: filter: other problem
Group: current actionsfile

Initial Comment:
http://www.supermediastore.com/trackorder.html

There is a tracking number entry box inside a frame or something. It gets blocked and it should not be.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)