List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] Proposal to remove disabled actions from
From:       Hal Burgiss <hal () burgiss ! net>
Date:       2007-08-26 15:01:50

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 04:29:57PM +0200, Fabian Keil wrote:

> My assumptions is that this is mostly done by accident
> only anyway, and as far as I'm concerned those users
> that do it intentionally (if there are any) should just
> comment out those earlier actionsfiles in the configuration
> file.
>
> Any comments?

I think you are completely right, and it should be done as you say. I
believe one of the original intentions back in the day when actions
was a brand new concept, and before the cgi editor was even born or
any real documentation, was to have the text config files as a
quick reference as to what was available. In any case, it is no
longer useful IMO too.

Hal