List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] [ ijbswa-Bugs-1762777 ] Privoxy fatal error after
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-08-13 2:20:03

Bugs item #1762777, was opened at 2007-07-28 08:35
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=111118&aid=1762777&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
After uninstalling Privoxy I get a fatal error on startup.  The uninstallation \
program does not remove all traces of Privoxy.  I did a Google search on this and \
there are a number of other users who have experienced the same problem.  It seems \
that uninstalling and then installing again does not fix it.