List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] [ ijbswa-Feature Requests-1704519 ] 'include'
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-04-29 19:36:42

Feature Requests item #1704519, was opened at 2007-04-20 10:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=361118&aid=1704519&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: funct: other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
First of all, lot of thanks for so useful tool!

But, IMHO, privoxy will be much more useful, with possibility to switch between \
different config files on-the-fly, for example, via tray icon in win32 version.

Second useful feature - 'include' directive in config file.

Thanks in advance!

---

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)