List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] [ ijbswa-Feature Requests-1158508 ] Remove tray icon
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-10-30 14:23:38

Feature Requests item #1158508, was opened at 2005-03-07 20:43
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by trimoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=361118&aid=1158508&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: Cosmetics
Group: None

Initial Comment:
A small request, but huge for me!

I value the systray real estate a lot and would greatly
appreciate being able to remove the icon from it. To
restore, seems like it'd be easy to add an option to the
log window or to the config.txt. But then again, I am not a
coder :)

Thanks in advance,
Jason

Comment By:  ©TriMoon™ (trimoon)