List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] [ ijbswa-Feature Requests-574282 ] html chat client
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-08-31 2:20:42

Feature Requests item #574282, was opened at 2002-06-26 14:01
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=361118&aid=574282&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: funct: other
Group: future

Initial Comment:
basically , I'm looking to filter incoming traffic to my chat
client so that I can stop lame boot attempts and so forth
yahoo messenger is so easy to boot something as
simple as &lt;font size=and three smily faces here and it
freezes the chat client, they do the room and everyone
one has to reboot. Can a web filter work?  I have squid
running on smoothwall. Any help?

robertcox14@comcast.net