List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] [ ijbswa-Bugs-1227550 ] fails to block certain cookies
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-07-01 18:19:08

Bugs item #1227550, was opened at 2005-06-25 22:18
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by simonmorgan
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=111118&aid=1227550&group_id=11118

not just the latest update.
Category: funct: blocking
Group: version 3.3

Initial Comment:
Even with:

{
+crunch-incoming-cookies
+crunch-outgoing-cookies
}
.metacritic.com

I always get (persistant) cookies from metacritic.com.
I tried +session-cookies-only as well but it didn't
make any difference. Although the requests show up in
the logfile, nothing appears in the jarfile.

I'm using package version 3.0.3-3 under Ubuntu Hoary
with Firefox 1.0.4.

Comment By: Simon Morgan (simonmorgan)