List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] [ ijbswa-Patches-956841 ] Misc minor tweaks...
From:       "SourceForge.net" <noreply () sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-04-04 2:22:17

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by david__schmidt
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=311118&aid=956841&group_id=11118

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The attached patches includes a couple of minor tweaks
(based on v_3_0_branch):

linefeeds.diff (actions.c, loadcfg.c):
  * Cut the leading "\n<br>" in some strings used as
HTML output. Makes some of the local pages look a
little better (at least with the modified templates I use).

noedit.diff (cgisimple.c):
 * Don't show "Edit" link if FEATURE_CGI_EDIT_ACTIONS
is not defined.

win32.diff (w32log.c, w32res.h):
  * Make sure there is an "alt tab" icon if
show-on-task-bar is set to 0.
  * Give the window a "sunken" frame. Looks better, but
might give the wrong clues... :)
  * Some other minor changes.
  * Give IDI_MAINICON the lowest ID of the icons, so
that it really is the first icon in the .exe. Just
putting it first in the .rc file doesn't seem to be
enough (at least not when I build Privoxy :).

I put them in separate diffs in case you only want to
incorporate some of the changes...