List:       privoxy-developers
Subject:    [privoxy-devel] Call Center Services - Philippines
From:       "Don Lockman" <petpantry () pacific ! net ! ph>
Date:       2004-10-08 13:41:16

Greetings,

We currently operate a call center in Manila that specializes in
outbound calls. At this time we have extra capacity and are actively looking
to offer quotes for our services. If you have an interest or a need,
please feel free to contact me via email sales@callcenterhub.com  with
any questions you may have. We know your time is valuable, and thank you
for taking the time to review our email.

Sincerely,

Don Lockman
DAL LLC USA