List:       prelude-user
Subject:    Re: [prelude-user] bonjour
From:       Sebastien Tricaud <sebastien.tricaud () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-21 15:35:50

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 12:50 AM, djabas ulrich guilain
<ulrichguilain@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> hello

Hello,

> please a have one error  in my interface prewikka
>
> this error :
> Access denied for user 'prelude'@'localhost' to database 'prewikka'
> and when a give at prelude@localhost a all  previleges  for access to prewikka \
> database just after a other error came

Can you check if /etc/prewikka/prewikka.conf is configured properly?
and if you have any issue it may arise because of a bad database
access configuration, the best would be to reinstall the database with
instructions given in the Prelude Handbook.

Hope this helps,
regards,
Sebastien.