List:       prelude-user
Subject:    Re: [prelude-user] Fw : hello SOS
From:       Sebastien Tricaud <sebastien.tricaud () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-14 5:23:50

Hello Ulrich,

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 4:07 AM, djabas ulrich guilain
<ulrichguilain@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> help me please this   is my error

We are helping you here because we are nice people, but this has
absolutely nothing to do with Prelude IDS and this kind of question
goes rather to Snort mailing list.

> ERROR: /etc/snort.conf(439) => Unable to open the IIS Unicode Map file '/etc/unicode.map'.
> Fatal Error, Quitting..
> [root@localhost ~]#

It means you must add the file unicode.map available in snort source
directory into /etc. Copy the file there and it will be fixed.

However I recommend you to have all your file in /etc/snort and tune
your configuration for this.

Regards,
Sebastien.