List:       prelude-user
Subject:    [prelude-user] prewikka - xen suse host
From:       ry209 () rz ! uni-karlsruhe ! de
Date:       2008-10-28 12:02:36

Hi,

I am currently setting up a prelude system on a suse xen host and have
serious problems getting prewikka to work.

Following the documentation I have installed libprelude, preludedb,
prelude-manager and prewikka.

I already registered three sensores with the prelude-manager and wanted
to test out the web interface.

Even the cli program prewikka-httpd results in a segmentation fault.
The same is true for an apache setup with cgi or only mod_python.

I downloaded the prewikka package a couple of times but the md5 check
always turned out alright.

Do you have any ideas what I could do next to solve this?

Regards,

Arthur