List:       prelude-user
Subject:    [prelude-user] prelude-admin list shows empty profile
From:       yoann.v () prelude-ids ! com (Yoann Vandoorselaere)
Date:       2008-04-18 12:03:20

Le jeudi 17 avril 2008 ? 11:27 -0700, LC Bruzenak a ?crit :
> > OK - you have hit everything right on the head so far; thanks!
> Sorry to be a pain, however on the client machine I decided to remove the
> prelude-manager and was going to re-register with the just the parent
> manager.
> Before I re-registered though I wanted to see that the relaying was not
> working, so I could see it start working again on re-registering.
> However, it didn't seem to stop relaying events.

Well, if you didn't restart Prelude-Manager, that's normal, since the
profile is loaded once for all in memory on startup.

However, restarting it with the deleted profile should trigger an error.

--
Yoann Vandoorselaere | Responsable R&D / CTO | PreludeIDS Technologies
Tel: +33 (0)8 70 70 21 58                  Fax: +33(0)4 78 42 21 58