List:       prelude-devel
Subject:    [Prelude-devel] CVS has been migrated
From:       Yoann Vandoorselaere <yoann () prelude-ids ! org>
Date:       2003-12-02 19:42:55

Hi,

the migration is now finished (at least for the visible part of things).
The cvs.prelude-ids.org DNS update should be propagated in a while. In
the meantime, you can use awale.prelude-ids.org in order to access CVS.

People who used to have a write access to the repository should send me
a mail privately so that I provide them with the directive to get an
account.

Also, please note that write access through PSERVER has been disabled,
and that you are forced to use SSH in order to commit to the repository.

Also, if in a few day the awale.prelude-ids.org CVS access break, it
will just mean the DNS access are propagated and you should use the
usual cvs.prelude-ids.org address.

CVSweb has not been configured yet, and I will send a message here when
it will be..

Enjoy,

PS: please report any unusual error to me... I wouldn't be surprised if
there is some CVS write access problem, as securing a chrooted CVS
pserver and CVS through ssh tunnel is not easy to get right.

--
Yoann Vandoorselaere, http://www.prelude-ids.org

"Programming is a race between programmers, who try and make more and
 more idiot-proof software, and universe, which produces more and more
 remarkable idiots. Until now, universe leads the race"  -- R. Cook