List:       prelude-announce
Subject:    [Prelude-announce] Prelude development versions available again
From:       yoann () prelude-ids ! org (Yoann Vandoorselaere)
Date:       2005-03-06 20:23:31

The Prelude team is very happy to announce today the reopening of the
Prelude repository.

Thus after several weeks of closure and the written commitment[1] from
the Exaprotect company in their press release dated 12 January 2005 to
not use the Prelude system anymore since the middle of february we think
that nothing, today, is opposing the reopening of the Prelude
repository.
However, we regret that the Exaprotect company didn't conform to the GPL
terms from the beginning.

In the end, we hope that the fact of having left opened the access to
stable versions of the Prelude source code has permitted you to
compensate for this nuisance.

Happy downloading and see you very soon for the Prelude 0.9 release!

[1] "ExaProtect Technology a d?cid? d'abandonner l'utilisation du
logiciel libre Prelude"
    Translation: "Exaprotect Technology has decided to abandon using the
Prelude free software"

--
Yoann Vandoorselaere <yoann@prelude-ids.org>