List:       pptpclient-devel
Subject:    [pptp-devel] PPTP client and RH9 still not working
From:       Jason Dixon <jasondixon () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2003-04-24 4:27:48

I've upgraded a different box (my laptop), which is in dire need of PPTP
support.  The instructions on the site worked great, but I'm still
getting the same premature LCP TermReq from the remote server.  I was
browsing some of the config files and noticed that some of my old
options.pptp mppe settings were non-compatible with newer stuff.  It's
pretty obvious that the remote server doesn't like something about the
new mppe or it's configuration.

The old mppe options were:
mppe-40
mppe-128
mppe-stateless

I've tried all possible permutations of the encryption settings found in
pptpconfig.  I haven't tried manually editing the configuration.  Anyone
have any suggestions?

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon <jasondixon@myrealbox.com>