List:       pptpclient-devel
Subject:    [pptp-devel] Problem with replacing the default route
From:       Stefan.Iven () voessing ! de
Date:       2002-09-26 13:53:16

Hello tohether,

I've got a little problem with the pptp-client. when the client replaces
the default route,
I'm not longer able to ping  the pptp server.
Running the pptp client in debug mode brings no light in the situation.
I'm using an internetconnection with an static ip adress. I'm trying to
establish an
pptp connection to an pptp server over that internetconnection.
When I don't replace the default route, I'm able to ping the pptp server.

Can someone pleas help me?

Greetings Stefan