List:       ppdd
Subject:    [PPDD] Arbeiten: Administrative Positions in Germany
From:       Drop and Gain Int <tjbynum () pormexico ! com>
Date:       2006-04-24 4:41:18

Arbeiten: Administrative Assistant Positions in Germany

Drop & Gain Int, US based firm, sells a significant amount of products \
internationally for our customers on eBay and other auction venues. Our company's \
mission is to provide a convenient, customer friendly and cost-effective service for \
any person, business or fundraising organization to sell things online.

The primary goal of the administrative assistant / sales support representative is to \
contribute to the sales force and add convenience to our cost-effective service \
dedicated to individuals, businesses, and organizations worldwide.

Hours: This is a part time position. You will need to spend on average 3 hours per \
day, Monday-Friday. Your schedule will be flexible.

Salary: During the trial period you will be paid 1000EUR per month. You will also be \
keeping 5% commission from every payment received from a client. With the current \
volume of clients on average your overall income will add up to 1,800EUR per month. \
After the trial period your base salary will go up to 1,500EUR per month, plus 5% \
commission.

Location: This is a work at home position. All communication will be online.

Requirements: You need to have Internet access and Excel.
Costs and Fees: There are NO costs at any time for our employees. All fees related to \
this employment are covered by the company.

Further Hiring Process: Please send your resume to: natalie.jones@dgpersonnel.com.  \
After reviewing the submitted applications we respond to successful applicants only. \
We then offer the successful applicants a position within our company on a trial \
period for one month starting from the beginning of the work. During this trial \
period you will be receiving training and online support while working and being \
paid. Employees on a one month trial period are evaluated at least one week prior to \
the end of their trial period. During the trial period, the supervisor can recommend \
termination. At the completion of the trial period, the supervisor can recommend \
continued employment, extension of trial period, or termination. After the trial \
period you may ask for additional hours or proceed full-time.

Send any questions and your resume to natalie.jones@dgpersonnel.com

Thank You,
Natalie Jones

Permission Settings

You have been referred to Drop&Gain Int. If you feel you received this message in \
error or do not wish to receive future messages, please reply to this message with \
remove in the subject heading. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize \
for any inconvenience.

Drop & Gain Int
P.O. Box 37654 , NY
Phone: 1-212-561-5041