List:       ppdd
Subject:    [PPDD] URGENT ATTENTION
From:       juaalmed () yahoo ! com
Date:       2005-08-06 14:03:43

ATTN: PRESIDENT/CEO.

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I am Mr. GABRIEL MEDEI, Bank Manager {Hillbrow Branch} of Amalgamated Bank Of South \
Africa {ABSA}. I got your email contact, in my search for a trusted partner, who will \
assist me with this confidential business proposal.

Mr. Stev  Jam made a numbered times (Fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months, \
valued at US$25,000.00 (twethy- five Million US Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, \
I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a \
month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, \
National Mining Corporation that Mr. Stev Jam died from an auto accident.

On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and all attempts \
to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and \
discovered that Mr. Stev Jam did not declare any next of kin in all his official \
documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of US$25 M  is still \
sitting in the Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at \
every end of   each year. No one has come forward to claim it. According to the South \
African Law, at the expiration of 6{Six} years, the money will devert to the \
ownership of the South African Government ,if nobody applies to claim the funds.  \
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the \
next of kin to Mr. Stev Jam  so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get \
into the hands of some corrupt government officials.                                  \
;

         This is simple   ( 1)  I shall employ the services of an attorney for \
drafting and obtaining the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration \
in your favor for the transfer.

(2) A bank account in any part of the world, which you provide, will then facilitate \
the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin of Mr. Stev  Jam.

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me \
and 35%[US$8,750,000:00 DOLLARS] for you then 5% will be set aside for any expenses \
that may occur during the transfer process. There is no risk at all as the attorney \
and my position will do all the paperwork for this transaction as the Branch Manager \
guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, \
please reply immediately via my email address.

Upon your response shall then provide you with more details for the successful \
accomplishment of this transaction.  Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be \
rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I \
shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Awaiting your \
urgent reply

Thanks and regards

Mr. GABRIEL MEDEI