List:       ppdd
Subject:    [PPDD] DIRECTED TO CONTACT YOU.
From:       "Helina Mohammed" <hmohammed_0 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-01-21 23:51:51

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the day to you. I've been trying your phone but could not get through. \
I am from Sri Lanka investor currently on asylum in Europe UK because of the tsunami \
devastation that claim over 140, 000 souls within days in my country.

I survived from the Deadly Quakes and ran to Europe where am currently on exile \
looking for where to invest my late husband's funds in a country with a political \
stability, reliable, dependable infrastructure and security of life and property. I \
know you will have pity for my family which has gone by the deadly quakes that claim \
even last daughter Anita; I was given your contact address by Lady Presenter who was \
on coverage visit to Sri Lanka before my departure to London. She said that you could \
assist me on my investment plans in your place with security. It may interest you to \
know that I am having $50.5 Million US Dollars ready for investment; this amount was \
"willed" to me and children by my late husband JACKSON SILVA who also died by the \
wicked quakes recently in my home town Sri Lanka.
I am willing to invest in a company with potentials for growth and stability \
including your investment suggestion if your bye- laws allow for foreign investors \
like me or any other good and profitable business that you may suggest to me. I will \
be very happy if this inquiry receives urgent attention. You should mail your \
acceptance through the below email box sending to me your personal or company profile \
as I will also send to you all required information about myself including my picture \
and the help that I need from you about my investment plans.  You can reach me \
immediately via the below email only, so that I can explain more in details on how to \
receive the funds for a mutual business relationship with you. Kindly assist me to \
forget the loss of my entire family.

My name is currently listed in the survived list in the world database
at http://203.113.86.240/phuket/listbycountry.php.

Thanking you in advance for helping,
Hajia Helina Mohammed
hmohammed@mail2srilanka.com