List:       postgresql-sql
Subject:    [SQL] graph plottin engines compatible with postgres
From:       "Parang Saraf" <parang.saraf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-27 20:10:28

hey,

I wanted to know about graph plotting engine that is compatible with
postgres 8.1.4. I am performing some queries like :
Comparing the speed of three runners namely A, B and C versus time. I want
to publish the result in a graphical manner on the net instead of just
providing the data.

So, if you could provide me with some information on how i can do it then
that would be great.

thanks and regards
parang saraf
parang.saraf@gmail.com