List:       postgresql-sql
Subject:    Re: [SQL] Data Entry and Query forms
From:       Jure Kodzoman <jure () plsavez ! hr>
Date:       2006-06-30 9:51:25

> Before continuing our Plans, I need to know how can I do with
> PostgreSQL in order to have Data Entry and Query Forms on clients side
> (How can I design Data Entry and Query Forms).

Hy. You could try using BOND framework which works for both linux and
win32. It is rather bad documented but is also very simple to use, and
there are examples.

Mailing list is low traffic, but if you ask you will get your anwser
quick. The BOND developers are great guys, really :)

The link is http://www.treshna.com/bond/

the is also gnue, which is longer in production, and offers more
features at the moment, but requires some python knowledge
http://www.gnuenterprise.org/

Hope this helps and welcome to the wonderful world of opensource,

Jure