List:       postgresql-sql
Subject:    [SQL] Postgres Doubt
From:       sreejith s <getsreejith () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-28 3:39:50

Hello,
      I am new to PostgreSQL. I have a doubt. Now i am doing one
project in .NET technology with postgres(linux) as database. I am
using pgADMIN and pgManager as tools for database releted activities.
Now i am able to create functions with 'sql' language. When i select
'pgsql' as language for creating query, an error poping up. How to
create Query using 'pgsql' language. if any new tools need to be
installed. Plz rectify. Mail me back at sreejith77@rediffmail.com

Sreejith