List:       postgresql-sql
Subject:    [SQL] design review, FreshPorts change
From:       "Dan Langille" <dan () langille ! org>
Date:       2003-01-31 5:33:55

Hi folks,

I know a number of you use FreeBSD and my FreshPorts website.  I've
just posted http://www.freshports.org/docs/404-for-virtual-pages.php
which contains some proposed changes.  Of note is the use of a rule
to update a cross reference table.  I'd appreciate feedback please,
both technical and user.

Cheers
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/