List:       postgresql-hackers
Subject:    Re: [PoC/RFC] Multiple passwords, interval expirations
From:       Gurjeet Singh <gurjeet () singh ! im>
Date:       2022-06-30 23:53:58

I am planning on picking it up next week; right now picking up steam,
and reviewing a different, smaller patch.

At his behest, I had a conversation with Joshua (OP), and have his
support to pick up and continue working on this patch. I have a some
ideas of my own, on what this patch should do, but since I haven't
fully reviewed the (bulky) patch, I'll reserve my proposals until I
wrap my head around it.

Please expect some activity on this patch towards the end of next week.

BCC: Joshua's new work email.

Best regards,
Gurjeet
http://Gurje.et