List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: [GENERAL] looking for a secure
From:       merlyn () stonehenge ! com (Randal L !  Schwartz)
Date:       2001-07-31 20:44:01

>>>>> "Fran" == Fran Fabrizio <ffabrizio@mmrd.com> writes:

Fran> Thanks for the input thus far!  I wish Perl was an option, I
Fran> think I might have been able to leverage its DBI::ProxyServer to
Fran> isolate the physical db from the internet a bit more.  Ah well,
Fran> c'est la vie.

And why isn't Perl an option?  Especially in a place using Pg instead
of Oracle!