List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: [GENERAL] Addison-Wesley looking for authors
From:       Alessio Bragadini <alessio () albourne ! com>
Date:       2001-02-28 14:19:58

Andrew Snow wrote:

> personally would be interested in writing something about functions and
> PL/PGSQL and so on, as it seems to me there needs to be somewhere with more
> examples as the online documentation doesn't really cut it.

When I was using Oracle in my past job, it was a great breakthrough
digging through some of the PL/Sql books written by Steven Feuerstein.
It can happen the same if "a real book" is written about Plpgsql.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini		alessio@albourne.com
APL Financial Services		http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
		-- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925