List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    [GENERAL] No offence..but..
From:       Henrik Ridder <henrik () partitur ! se>
Date:       2000-05-31 13:07:56

I have now a program that works aginst a Postgresql. I have a wrapper
class that gets the query.
The sequence is like this in Postgresql

res=PQexec(conn, query);
value = PQgetvalue(res, tuple, col);

The problem is col because you don't know what kind of colunm the
program send into this class. And I don't want to specify it in the
program every time.

(Hope somebody understands this)
Now I am trying to do the same in Oracle with OCI. Do anybody know if
and how it could be done?

Henrik