List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    [GENERAL] COPY problem
From:       "Gustavo Berns" <berns () aaadir ! com>
Date:       2000-03-29 16:38:01

Gustavo Berns wrote:
I have a problem with the COPY maybe someone can help?
The superuser is " webadmin" uid 504, then I did create a second user
"aaadir" with superuser rights.

When I try to insert data from a file, it give me the following message:

ERROR: COPY command, running in backend with effective uid 504, could not
open file '/home/aaadir/pgsql/xtx_banks' for reading.
Errno = Permition denied (13).

Any one know how to fix this?
I will greatly appreciated.
Best Regards,