List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    [GENERAL] ERROR: RelationCatalogInformation
From:       Marc Tardif <admin () wtbwts ! com>
Date:       2000-01-31 12:09:58

Help, I'm getting a strange error when trying to update a table:
ERROR: RelationCatalogInformation 291440 not found

I'm not sure what has changed, but I tried restarting the postmaster and
apache which uses php to conduct queries on the postgresql database. From
psql, I can update the table but it doesn't work from php for some odd
reason now, though it use to work.

Marc