List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: [GENERAL] JDBC Drivers + Postgres 6.3.2
From:       Peter Mount <pgsqlgen () retep ! org ! uk>
Date:       1998-05-30 11:28:37

On Fri, 29 May 1998, PostreSQL Server wrote:

> If anybody can help me i would appreciate it:
>
> OS: HP-UX
> java.version: Pre-release(2) HP-UX Java 1.1.2
>
> my driver loads correctly but when i try to make a connection to the
> database, i get a NullPointerException.

This problem does pop up now and then. I'll check the current source and
I'll get back to you.

NB: I've only tested the driver with 1.1.3 & 1.1.5, so I'm not sure if
there are any problems with 1.1.2.

--
Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk or petermount@earthling.net
Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk